Building Management Systems
Communication and network systems (lighting, heating, ventilation, security etc.) consume a considerable amount of electricity and human resources for their operational maintenance. Building management systems (BMS) provide a significant decrease in maintenance costs due to mutual integration, efficient control and management of various communication and network systems.
Advantages of BMS:
- Constant and centralized operational control of all communication and network systems
- Remote management of system settings
- Automatic notification (via text or e-mail) regarding disruptions in system operation, need of preventive maintenance etc.
- Automatic data collection and storage for detailed operational analysis of systems and respective devices
- Rapid response to any issues related to communication and network systems
- Comfortable and safe working environment
- Economy of resources, time and costs
We will help you by:
- Developing a technical project for BMS according to your needs
- Providing BMS installations
- Providing daily maintenance and monitoring of BMS
- Training your technical staff
We recommend that you also consider:
Design of a LAN/WAN TopologyThe topological scheme of a network represents its logic. It does not depict the physical placement of systems, because in real life they will appear in a different way.
Software ManagementSoftware license management will allow you to improve the information system at your company so that it is fully in line with licensing requirements.
Application of Communications and Network SystemsCommunications and network systems are effectively used not only to safeguard business infrastructure, but also to provide safe working environment and protect business critical information!
Security SystemsTogether with you we will evaluate and define the necessary functionality of your security systems, and will help you select the most suitable solution!